National Real Estate Education Services
Get Your Alabama Real Estate License
Alabama Mandatory Prelicensing Course
Study when and where you want with this mobile- and tablet-ready, hassle-free Real Estate pre-licensing course.
Alabama Exam Prep
Walk into your state exam with confidence.
Clear and concise review of real estate math.
Virtual Study Program
Weekly live, interactive webinars to help you master key national real estate concepts.
Select Your Course
I passed my state exam on the first try! I am receiving my Alabama Real Estate Salesperson’s license just 3 months after going through your program. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find!
Alabama Licensed Real Estate Agent
Alabama Real Estate Exam Requirements
Alabama Real Estate Educational Requirements:
1. Coursework: You must complete a 60 hour, state approved, pre-license course within 12 months. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
2. Course Final Exam: At the end of your coursework you must pass a proctored final exam with a score of 70% or better. Your Career WebSchool course work will prepare you for this exam and our administrators will help you schedule it. Applicants have 12 months to pass the state exam after completing the course. If this deadline is not met, the course must be retaken.
3. State Licensing Exam: Next, you must pass the Alabama licensing examination. Students that have completed our Alabama real estate pre-license course have exceptionally high first time passing rates on their state licensing exams.
4. Submit Application for Temporary License: At this point you are well on your way to becoming a real estate agent. Application for a temporary salesperson or original broker license must be made within 90 days of passing the licensing examination.
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Be at least 19 years old
- Show proof of bona fide residency in any state in the U.S.
- Show proof of high school graduation or GED
- Not have been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude
- Not have had a real estate application or license rejected or revoked in any state within the past two years
Alabama Real Estate Sales Post-License
After You Receive Your Temporary License Take the Alabama Real Estate Post License Course from the Comfort of Your Home!
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation – but also making a wise decision about your professional education – day one. Choosing an education provider with a Proven Track Record Guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge to succeed.
Complete Your Alabama Real Estate Post License Course Now
Get on your way to completing your Alabama Real Estate Post License Course! Click here to begin.
The online course allowed me to learn at my pace and also work on it around my schedule. I definitely would have had a difficult time learning the same material in a classroom environment.
Alabama Licensed Real Estate Agent
Fully Accredited – approved by ARELLO
The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying this seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes.
To Complete your Alabama Real Estate Post License Requirements You Must:
- Complete a 30 hour, state approved, Alabama Real Estate Post License course within 6 months of licensure, and
- Course requires proctored school final exam (grade of 70 required to pass).
The information provided is designed to provide a summary of the minimum education, experience, and examination requirements established by the Alabama Real Estate Commission.
All real estate license courses are APPROVED by the Alabama Real Estate Commission.
How does a course work?
Each Alabama Real Estate Post License course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You’ll keep working on the lesson until you’ve answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don’t have to repeat work you’ve already done when you return to a lesson.
Completing the Course
All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 30-hour Alabama Real Estate Pre-License course will take approximately 30 hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.