National Real Estate Education Services
Get Your Kentucky Real Estate License
Kentucky Continuing Education Course
Study when and where you want with this mobile- and tablet-ready, hassle-free Real Estate continuing education course.
Kentucky Exam Prep
Walk into your state exam with confidence.
Clear and concise review of real estate math.
Virtual Study Program
Weekly live, interactive webinars to help you master key national real estate concepts.
Select Your Course
I passed my state exam on the first try! I am receiving my Kentucky Real Estate Salesperson’s license just 3 months after going through your program. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find!
Kentucky Licensed Real Estate Agent
Kentucky Real Estate Exam Requirements
Kentucky Real Estate Educational Requirements:
1. Coursework: To Complete your Kentucky Real Estate Continuing Education requirement, know that:
- The continuing education calendar year is January 1-December 31.
- 6 hours of continuing education is required every calendar year.
- 3 hours of the 6 hours must be in an approved real estate law topic.
If you are completing this course to satisfy your yearly continuing education requirements, the coursework and the final exam must be completed on or before December 31.
If you have filed a delinquency plan with the Commission, the coursework and the final exam must be completed on or before the June 15 deadline.
Note: The course work must be completed and the student must pass the final exam before he/she will be considered as having completed the course for credit and that date must be on or before either of the mandatory deadlines outlined above. Please note that the mandatory deadlines take precedence over the 180 days of course access. Failure to complete the courses by the required deadlines may result in penalties and the cancellation or suspension of your license.
Each Kentucky Real Estate Continuing Education course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You’ll keep working on the lesson until you’ve answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don’t have to repeat work you’ve already done when you return to a lesson.
2. Completing The Course: All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 6-hours of Kentucky Real Estate Continuing Education courses will take approximately 6 hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.
3. Course Final Exam: Kentucky allows the distance learning Kentucky Real Estate Continuing Education Course final exams to be administered online. You may access the final exam as soon as you finish all course lessons. Minimum grade of 75% is required on the end-of-course examination.
The online course allowed me to learn at my pace and also work on it around my schedule. I definitely would have had a difficult time learning the same material in a classroom environment.
Kentucky Licensed Real Estate Agent