National Real Estate Education Services
Get Your Minnesota Real Estate License
Minnesota Continuing Education Course
Study when and where you want with this mobile- and tablet-ready, hassle-free Real Estate continuing education course.
Minnesota Exam Prep
Walk into your state exam with confidence.
Clear and concise review of real estate math.
Virtual Study Program
Weekly live, interactive webinars to help you master key national real estate concepts.
Select Your Course
I passed my state exam on the first try! I am receiving my Minnesota Real Estate Salesperson’s license just 3 months after going through your program. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find!
Minnesota Licensed Real Estate Agent
Minnesota Real Estate Exam Requirements
Minnesota Real Estate Educational Requirements:
1. Coursework: To complete your Minnesota Real Estate Continuing Education Requirement:
Complete 30 hours of state approved courses every 2 years.
- (1) At least one hour of training during each license period in courses in law or regulations on agency representation and disclosure; and
- (2) At least one hour of training during each license period in courses in state and federal fair housing laws, regulations, and rules, other antidiscrimination laws, or courses designed to help licensees to meet the housing needs of immigrant and other underserved populations.
- The other 28 hours are elective courses
- Sales agents renew every other year by June 30th.
- At least 15 of the 30 credit hours must be completed during the first 12 months of the 24 month licensing period.
- No more than one-half of the credit hours per licensing period, including continuing education required under Subdivision 6, may be credited to a person for attending any combination of courses either:
- Sponsored by, offered by, or affiliated with a real estate company or its agents; or
- Offered using new delivery technology, including interactive technology, and the internet.
Each Minnesota Real Estate Continuing Education course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You’ll keep working on the lesson until you’ve answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don’t have to repeat work you’ve already done when you return to a lesson.
2. Completing The Course: All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 6 hours of Minnesota Real Estate Continuing Education courses will take approximately 6 hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.
3. Course Final Exam: Minnesota does not require final exams for Minnesota Real Estate Continuing Education courses.
The online course allowed me to learn at my pace and also work on it around my schedule. I definitely would have had a difficult time learning the same material in a classroom environment.
Minnesota Licensed Real Estate Agent