National Real Estate Education Services
Get Your Nevada Real Estate License
Nevada Continuing Education Course
Study when and where you want with this mobile- and tablet-ready, hassle-free Real Estate continuing education course.
Nevada Exam Prep
Walk into your state exam with confidence.
Clear and concise review of real estate math.
Virtual Study Program
Weekly live, interactive webinars to help you master key national real estate concepts.
Select Your Course
I passed my state exam on the first try! I am receiving my Nevada Real Estate Salesperson’s license just 3 months after going through your program. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find!
Nevada Licensed Real Estate Agent
Nevada Real Estate Exam Requirements
Nevada Real Estate Educational Requirements:
1. Coursework: To complete your Nevada Real Estate Continuing Education Requirements you must:
- Complete 24 hours of state approved courses.
- All CE courses require a final exam.
- Real Estate Salespersons: 12 hours of required courses include 3 hours each of : Agency, Contracts, Ethics, and Law & Legislation; and 12 hours of elective credits in designated (Agency, Contracts, Ethics and Law & Legislation) and/or General courses, with an optional 3 hours (maximum) in personal development.
- Real Estate Broker or Broker Salespersons: 15 hours of required courses include 3 hours each of: Agency, Contracts, Ethics, Law & Legislation, and Broker Management; and 9 hours of elective credits in designated (Agency, Contracts, Ethics and Law & Legislation) and/or General courses, with an optional 3 hours (maximum) in personal development.
- Licensees renew every two years by the end of the month that the license was received.
Each Nevada Real Estate Continuing Education course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You’ll keep working on the lesson until you’ve answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don’t have to repeat work you’ve already done when you return to a lesson.
2. Completing The Course: All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. Nine hours of Nevada Real Estate Continuing Education electives courses will take approximately nine hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.
3. Online Final Exam: Nevada allows the distance learning Nevada Real Estate Continuing Education Course exams to be administered online. You may access the final exam as soon as you finish all course lessons. Minimum grade of 75% is required on the end-of-course examination.
The online course allowed me to learn at my pace and also work on it around my schedule. I definitely would have had a difficult time learning the same material in a classroom environment.
Nevada Licensed Real Estate Agent