National Real Estate Education Services
Get Your Oklahoma Real Estate License
Oklahoma Continuing Education Course
Study when and where you want with this mobile- and tablet-ready, hassle-free Real Estate continuing education course.
Oklahoma Exam Prep
Walk into your state exam with confidence.
Clear and concise review of real estate math.
Virtual Study Program
Weekly live, interactive webinars to help you master key national real estate concepts.
Select Your Course
I passed my state exam on the first try! I am receiving my Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson’s license just 3 months after going through your program. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find!
Oklahoma Licensed Real Estate Agent
Oklahoma Real Estate Exam Requirements
Oklahoma Real Estate Educational Requirements:
1. Coursework: To complete your Oklahoma Real Estate Continuing Education Requirement, follow these steps.
Continuing education courses are required for sales associates and brokers who desire to renew their licenses on an active status. Provisional sales associates have a separate and unique post-license requirement and they are not required to complete continuing education. Upon being issued a real estate license, a sales associate or broker is required to complete twenty-one clock hours every three (3) years. Licensees are required to take, each license term, 15 required clock hours consisting of 6 core subjects as determined by the Commission and 9 clock hours consisting of elective subjects. The 6 core subjects are listed as follows: (This requirement does not apply to a provisional sales associate.)
- Professional Conduct (PSC)
- Fair Housing (FHR)
- Broker Relationships Act (BRA)
- Contracts and Forms
- Code and Rule Updates
- Current Issues
The requirement is at least 1 hour in each of the required topics and the remaining 15 hours can be elective courses. Please note: licensees can choose to take the traditional 3-hour courses, but there will be a decrease in the amount of elective hours allowed for the 21-hour total.
Licensees who maintain inactive licenses are not required to complete continuing education; however, if a licensee desires an active license, the licensee will be required to complete the required hours prior to activation of a license.
Each Oklahoma Real Estate Continuing Education course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You’ll keep working on the lesson until you’ve answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don’t have to repeat work you’ve already done when you return to a lesson.
2. Completing The Course: All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 9 hours of Elective Oklahoma Real Estate Continuing Education courses will take approximately 9 hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.
3. Course Final Exam: Oklahoma allows the distance learning Oklahoma Real Estate Continuing Education Course exams to be administered online. You may access the final exam as soon as you finish all course lessons. Minimum grade of 70% is required on the end-of-course examination.
The online course allowed me to learn at my pace and also work on it around my schedule. I definitely would have had a difficult time learning the same material in a classroom environment.
Oklahoma Licensed Real Estate Agent