National Real Estate Education Services
Get Your Virginia Real Estate License
Virginia Mandatory Prelicensing Course
Study when and where you want with this mobile- and tablet-ready, hassle-free Real Estate pre-licensing course.
Virginia Exam Prep
Walk into your state exam with confidence.
Clear and concise review of real estate math.
Virtual Study Program
Weekly live, interactive webinars to help you master key national real estate concepts.
Select Your Course
I passed my state exam on the first try! I am receiving my Virginia Real Estate Salesperson’s license just 3 months after going through your program. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find!
Virginia Licensed Real Estate Agent
Virginia Real Estate Exam Requirements
Virginia Real Estate Educational Requirements:
1. Coursework: You must complete a 60 hour, state approved, pre-license course. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
2. Course Final Exam: At the end of your coursework you must pass a proctored final exam with a score of 70% or better. Your Career WebSchool course work will prepare you for this exam and our administrators will help you schedule it.
3. State Licensing Exam: Next, you must pass the Virginia licensing examination. Students that have completed our Virginia real estate pre-license course have exceptionally high first time passing rates on their state licensing exams.
4. Submit Application for Temporary License: At this point you are well on your way to becoming a real estate agent. Application for a temporary salesperson or original broker license must be made within 90 days of passing the licensing examination.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Show proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Show proof of bona fide residency in any state in the U.S.
- Not have been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude
- Not have had a real estate application or license rejected or revoked in any state within the past two years
Virginia Real Estate Sales Post-License
After You Receive Your Temporary License Take the Virginia Real Estate Post License Course from the Comfort of Your Home!
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation – but also making a wise decision about your professional education – day one. Choosing an education provider with a Proven Track Record Guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge to succeed.
Complete Your Virginia Real Estate Post License Course Now
Get on your way to completing your Virginia Real Estate Post License Course! Click here to begin.
The online course allowed me to learn at my pace and also work on it around my schedule. I definitely would have had a difficult time learning the same material in a classroom environment.
Virginia Licensed Real Estate Agent
Fully Accredited – approved by ARELLO
The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying this seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes.
To Complete your Virginia Real Estate Post License Requirements You Must:
- Complete a 30 hour, state approved, Virginia Real Estate Post License course within 1 year of licensure, and
- Course requires proctored school final exam (grade of 75 required to pass).
- In addition to these courses, you are required to take the Residential Standard Agency three hour course.
The information provided is designed to provide a summary of the minimum education, experience, and examination requirements established by the Virginia Real Estate Commission.
All real estate license courses are APPROVED by the Virginia Real Estate Commission.
How does a course work?
Each Virginia Real Estate Post License course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You’ll keep working on the lesson until you’ve answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don’t have to repeat work you’ve already done when you return to a lesson.
Completing the Course
All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 30-hour Virginia Real Estate Pre-License course will take approximately 30 hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.